When to use Feng Shui
Feng Shui teaches us how to create harmony and balance around us. By opening up our environment to healthy energy (chi), we can make positive changes in our living and working space that will create corresponding changes in our life.
Feng Shui Consultants believe that by arranging our furnishings and decor in a way that aligns with nature, we draw harmony and good health into our lives. According to this ancient philosophy, the placement of everything from the front door to the kitchen plays in our overall well-being.
“Here’s an update from when you Feng Shui’ed our office and home earlier this year…. We’re having a good financial flow and things are finally turning around this year!“
Our homes and offices, in line with Feng shui philosophy, can be thought of as a metaphor for our lives. A cluttered house is a cluttered mind. Get rid of the old and make room for the new! According to Feng Shui principles, the perfect entry is one that is clear of clutter and obstruction. Trim back all hedges and make sure that the path to your door is clear, open and well-defined.
Feng Shui can be used to decide the location, construction, and architectural features of buildings, the placement and style of furniture, colors and decorating schemes, and the location of plantings, paths, and other outside features. By creating a more pleasing atmosphere, Feng Shui has been credited with improving family communication, restoring employee cooperation, and increasing a store’s sales. You may want to consider a Feng Shui consultation if you:
- Plan to add Water features, such as a pool, pond, fountain or waterfall to the exterior of your home
- Would like to add Fire features, such as an indoor or outdoor fireplace or fire pit
- Would like to “feel good” when you walk into your home
- Plan to move to a new home or sell your existing home
- Desire a new or improved business or personal relationship
- Want to increase your business or income
- Want your children to do better at school
- Desire a more cohesive family environment
- Want to develop a new hobby or take the time to travel
- Would like to improve your health or sleeping